Commercial Account Assistant Job Cowan Insurance Group Cambridgeposted by admin on January 15, 2021
Cowan Insurance Group Job Vacancies 2021Description :
You love the idea of working in a dynamic and fast paced environment!
You’re a people person who enjoys building long-lasting relationships with insurance carriers, industry leaders and your colleagues.
You’re detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills that will enable you to put together solid solutions for our clients.
If you’re nodding, this Commercial Account Assistant role at may be perfect for you!
This entry-level position has numerous opportunities for growth within the organization.
What’s the ask?
The successful candidate support and work closely with the Commercial Account Representatives and Sales Consultants, Programs on both new and existing accounts.
- Prepare new business / renewal letter, business interruption (BI) worksheet, liability slips etc., print completed summary, invoice and when required statement of values (SOV) and provide to Commercial Account Representative or Sales Consultant for review
- Complete Certificates of Insurance as requested by Commercial Account Representative or Sales Consultant
- Order MVR reports and complete TIV calculators as requested by Commercial Account Representatives and Sales Consultants
- Processing of endorsements: Review document to ensure accuracy, invoice and prepare letter for mailing of endorsement to client and provide to Commercial Account Representatives and Sales Consultants
- Prepare pre-renewal package in conjunction with the Commercial Account Representative and populate Request for Renewal documents
- Work with Commercial Account Representative on client presentations as required
- Contribute to the client relationship by helping the Commercial Account Representatives and Sales Consultants as required
What does it take?
- Interest in expanding knowledge of commercial insurance, products and risk management skills
- Ensure minimization of ’s Errors and Omissions exposure through appropriate documentation of interactions with clients and follow all standard policies and procedures as outlined in the Commercial Lines manual
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, and EPIC
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, responsive, and a positive work attitude is essential
- RIBO licensed or willing to become RIBO licensed
Who we are
Canadian-owned and operated, is a leading independent insurance brokerage and consulting operation, providing real value to our clients. With close to 500 employees operating out of 12 locations across Canada, we’re proud to have been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2012.
We partner with leading national and international insurance companies to:
- deliver insurance and risk management solutions to businesses, organizations and individuals
- advise on and create retirement, group benefits, disability management and international benefits programs for employee groups.
We also offer wealth and asset management as well as financial and succession planning services to individuals, and specialize in property, casualty and credit insurance.
What sets us apart?
Be in good company
Integrity matters. It drives our award-winning workplace culture and fuels our collective desire to help our clients, employees, and communities thrive.
Challenge your thinking
You're valued for your passion, drive and creativity. The pace is fast but the work is meaningful, interesting, and complex, just the way you like it.
We believe in your potential. If you’re looking to develop your expertise with learning opportunities and mentoring, we’ll make that happen.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary
- Participate in our comprehensive benefits plan on day one — no waiting period
- Company-matched Retirement Plan
- Company-paid training and development courses
- Community involvement
Are you interested?
Send your cover letter and resume and share your unique story with us.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, we will contact only those selected for interviews. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of our contact so that we may arrange for their provision.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employee candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of an individual's technical qualifications, knowledge and experience, as they relate to the requirements of a particular position. Selections will be made without regard to: race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed (religion), sex, sexual orientation, handicaps (physical or mental), age, marital status, family status, or the receipt of public assistance or record of offences.
For further information, please refer official source from Cowan Insurance Group on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Commercial Account Assistant Cambridge January 2021 Cowan Insurance Group above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Cambridge below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.