Assistant Department Manager HMR And ALC Job Sobeys Edmontonposted by admin on January 14, 2021
Sobeys Job Vacancies 2021Description :
Requisition ID: []
Career Group: [[Store Career]]
Job Category: [[HMR ]]
Part Time or Full Time: Full Time
Country: [[Canada ]]
Location: [[Walker ]]
Postal Code: [[T6X1A4]]
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as , Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Assistant Home Meal Replacement and A La Carte Department Manager supports and assists the Home Meal Replacement and A La Carte Department Manager in the efficient and fiscally responsible operation of the department. In absence of the Department Manager, the Assistant Manager will supervise, coach, motivate and train staff to achieve the highest level of customer service, adherence to all Food Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, corporate policies and Health and Safety, and other programs and initiatives. The Assistant Department Manager will foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.Job Description
- Provide customer service to exceed customer needs
- Supervise Home Meal Replacement and A La Carte personnel in the absence of HMR and ALC Manager
- Promote an employee culture of coaching and development
- Complete customer HMR and ALC orders
- Merchandise Home Meal Replacement and A La Carte Department service cases
- Prepare and merchandise Home Meal Replacement and A La Carte programs
- Maintain sanitation standards
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about food and eager to learn more about it
- Team Player who builds strong genuine relationships with co-workers and customers
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to identify inefficiencies, suggest improvements and has the confidence to action them
- Maintains a positive can-do attitude in the face of change and multiple priorities
- Committed to delivering their best every day
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Good work ethic and ability to multi task
- Able to coach and mentor others
is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Assistant Department Manager HMR and ALC Edmonton January 2021 Sobeys above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Edmonton below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.