Commercial Insurance Advisor Job Canada Brokerlink Inc Ottawaposted by admin on January 14, 2021
Canada Brokerlink Inc. Jobs 2021Description :
Join our team and make a difference! We are passionate about taking care of our customers and ensuring we are there when they need us most. With over 140 community branches and 2,000 employees, we’re proud to say that BrokerLink has become one of Canada’s largest and most reliable insurance brokerages. We know how to serve you better because we know where you’re coming from. It’s the personal touch that counts!
We have an immediate opening for a Commercial Insurance Advisor to join our Commercial Lines Team at our branch in Barrhaven, ON.
To provide front-line customer service of Commercial Lines policies and taking responsibility for the retention and account development of existing clients, quoting and placing new business as required.
What you will be doing:
- Service on-going client needs on established book of business; respond to customer inquiries, advise on insurance matters including conducting need assessments and making recommendations for appropriate cover
- Write new business, upsell existing clientele to achieve established growth targets
- Quote new business through referrals, introductory letters as well as walk-in clients
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete submissions, issue insurance certificates, process changes and renewals
- Maintain Account Receivable’s in accordance company policy
- Enter new business and policy change data
- Contact Underwriters and Adjusters, as required
- Commit to current underwriting rules and workflow procedures.
- Participate in Community Marketing events and organizational initiatives.
What you bring to the table:
- High School and or Post-Secondary Education
- 1+ years of commercial lines experience
- Must have RIBO License
- Working knowledge of EPIC and Policy Works an asset
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy and integrity
- Excellent customer service and relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continual learning
What’s in it for you:
- Commitment to your growth and development
- Flexibility in how and where you work
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible health and dental benefits package
- An RRSP with a company matching component
- A casual ‘dress for your day’ environment
- Be a part of a company that is one of Canada’s best employers (Named by Kincentric in 2019)
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At BrokerLink, We celebrate our differences and appreciate our similarities. That’s why we are committed to building an inclusive and inspiring environment for all employees. If you need a specific accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be happy to provide.
Our values help guide us and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. Joining our team means you’ll have the opportunity to live our values.
Learn more about BrokerLink’s Living Our Values.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Canada Brokerlink Inc. system at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Commercial Insurance Advisor Ottawa January 2021 Canada Brokerlink Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Ottawa below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on erokko-club.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.